Sunday, July 25, 2010

Today's potty success

I have been letting Raina run around the yard with a dress on and no underwear so she can attempt to use the potty easier.  I had the little potty out there today, and Raina was playing and I was watering the garden and pulling weeds.  After about 30 minutes, I was pushing Raina on her tricycle, and we went past the potty and saw...someone had used the potty!  Wasn't me...must have been Raina!  She didn't even say anything, and I didn't even notice her sitting on it!  I made a big deal about it and we celebrated and ate some cookies. 

Here she is with her new toddler sleeping bag I made for our camping trip in August.  I am making a pattern to sell in my shop.  It's no-sew!

2 comments:

Auntie Jen said...

awesome sleeping bag....how exactly is it put together since you didn't sew it?

Kelly said...

It's all tied! You cut little strips at the edges of the fabric and tie them together.