Monday, July 12, 2010

The other guy looks worse

Here are the much awaited pics of Raina eye issues.  She had a very minor cold, which blocked her tear ducts and caused swelling in her eyes!

Saturday:


Sunday (when we went to acute care and found out what caused it):


Monday (today):


Hopefully tomorrow they will both be better!  The doctor said there's nothing to do, and Raina says it's not hurting her.  I just encourage her to wear sunglasses even inside so I don't have to explain the whole story!  I think people think she has pink eye.  The doctor says just the cold is contagious, not the eye problems.  I didn't even know she had a cold until the doctor said her throat was red.  No fever, been eating and sleeping fine, etc.  Oh well, she looks good in sunglasses!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

wow... impressive. Even more impressive that she seems to hardly notice. Those will be fun to dig out in high school.

Gramma Donna said...

poor baby. they look worse than we thought! hopefully they will both be better soon!

Auntie Jen said...

In one she just looks like she's winking :-) at leastit isn't hurting her.