Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Minot Mini Camp

I few weeks ago, a few friends and I organized what we called Minot Minot Camp, a day camp for toddlers.  Each mom hosted one morning at her house and planned activities for that day.  Camp ran from 10am-1pm each day, and the kids did crafts, played outside, ate lunch, and more.  The kids loved it!  We had 10 kids and a handful of babies, all 6 and under.

Raina especially liked her new lunchbox.


Monday was bug day.  Here's Raina painting a ladybug.

Tuesday was animal day.  We made shrinky-dink necklaces with animal pictures.  Raina wore hers for an entire week straight!

Wednesday was puzzle day, with a little music too:


Thursday was origami day.  For the tiny tots, it was confetti day:

Friday was "when I grow up day".  Raina refused to dress up with the exception of this scarf.  I guess she wants to be a gypsy when she grows up!


I dyed white t-shirts green and screenprinted "Minot Mini-Camp" on them so the kids would have them as souveniers.  They put their handprints on the back.


It was a great time!  We'll have to do it again next summer!

No comments: