Raina got a toddler digital camera for her birthday. It's virtually indestructable so the picture quality is pretty bad, but Raina has been busy taking a lot of pictures and is having fun with it. She hasn't quite got the hang of aiming though. I just took over 200 pictures off the camera (and deleted many). Here are some of my favorites.
Her sock:
Daddy's laundry basket:
A cute one I took of her:
The bottom of the stove:
A view of the living room:
A close up of one of her favorite shirts (while she was wearing it):
The cat and my leg:
Another view of the living room:
A peek into the kitchen:
Her own shirt collar and overalls:
I like this one:
Her bare feet:
My sewing machine pedal:
Her pant leg:
Not bad for a 2 year old!
Wednesday, September 29, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)















1 comment:
love them. At least it will last awhile.
Post a Comment