Monday, September 20, 2010

One fully-functional 2-year old


Raina had her 2 year check up today.  She is doing very well!  She is 32 inches tall (10th percentile) and 25 lbs (25th percentile).  Everything looked good!  She has a little eczema, which she had as a baby, but it is (and was before) very mild.  Just a little hydrocortisone.  She only needed 1 shot (the flu shot) and she got to pick out a big sticker.  The doctor is very nice, and he said she should never have a TV in her room.  I thought that was amusing since she's only 2.  I'm 29 and I've never had a TV in my room!  Sorry Raina, doctor's orders! :-)

Raina is just getting over a mild cold, so she had some chamomile tea with dinner.  She liked having her own tea bag and mug, and she liked the tea too!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

what an odd thing for the doc to say, but I guess you have to tell people that these days?