Raina is a huge fan of shoes. She picks out her shoes most days and sometimes even makes me change them in the middle of the day. If I want her to wear a certain pair, I'll hide the ones I don't want her to wear!
Raina woke up today to a surprise. Mama had done a little shopping on ebay, and found some great bargains. Raina had 3 pairs of shoes waiting for her this morning! (Weird that they all arrived on the same day!)
The brown ones are replacing her old brown ones which are too small and I had to hide because she still wanted to wear them. They're a little big right now, but should fit in the fall.
The Keens sandals are just like Mama's and Gramma Donna's, except we all have different colors.
The rain boots are for the rainy weather we have been having, but it seemed to clear up for now. June is usually pretty rainy here though. I taught her how to pull them on with the handles. She didn't want to take them off!
All three are used, but none of them even look like they've been worn at all! Here are my bargains:
Keens sandals: regular $40, I paid $15.50
Rain boots: regular $25, I paid $14
Brown boots: Regular $20, I paid $7.50
Yes, I know, I'm awesome! I also realize that my tot dresses much better than I do.

1 comment:
She's all girl. I live on ebay... always look there first! I too need to find myself some rain boots (wellies) soon for the music festival in June.
Post a Comment