Sunday, February 7, 2010
Raina's words
Raina is very good at following verbal directions and learning new words. At the thrift shop the other day I bought some biodegradable flower pots. I handed them to Raina to hold while I was paying and told her to hold the flower pots (1st time). When we got to the car, I took them from her, saying "flower pots" again (2nd time). After she was strapped in and the car was loaded, I asked if she wanted to hold the flower pots (3rd time) and she reached for them on the seat next to her. So by the third time she heard the words, she knew what I was talking about. I'm not sure if this is normal for her age or not, but I was impressed. Now she knows what flower pots are :-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Yay! I love my smart little niece.
Post a Comment