Wednesday, February 10, 2010
Raina's Superbowl
We went to a friend's house for the Superbowl. Raina got to play with another little girl about her age and she tried all the food but ate mostly fruit. Raina and I left a halftime because it was nearing bedtime, but Pat stayed another quarter. When Raina and I got home, we watched a few minutes of the game and had DORITOS. These were Raina's first doritos, and she loved them. She took the bag away from me and carried them around. As you can see, her face was covered in orange cheese. Raina says doritos are fantastic! Who knew?
Uh oh. I think I ate them all.
Doritos while riding Chester.
Orange mouth!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Haha She will get along great with Jamie...provided they share the doritos. Jamie loves them and drags the bag around the house too.
wait didn't you let her suck on a dorito when we were there for her baptism?
Post a Comment