This is the third year in a row I went to the Bishop Ryan carnival. It was Pat's first carnival, and Raina's second. Usually I go with the Tubbs family, but they moved to Ohio (insert whimpering sounds here). I played the cake walk and won on my first try! Later Pat played, and won on his first try! There's a 1 in 30 chance of winning each game. I said we should get a lottery ticket tonight too! Here's my cake. Pat won cupcakes.
Raina got a lollypop from the lollypop tree and it was a winner, so she got another one! She couldn't wait to eat it.
She had her tongue out while Pat was opening it.
The duck pond was her favorite. We played that one a lot.
They were running out of balloons while we were in line for one, and the lady said the last balloons would go to the youngest kids. A bunch of older kids were in front of us fighting over who was younger, so I held Raina up so the lady could see her and she got one! I made the string long so she could reach it. She drags it around and the cats chase her because the string touches the floor.
Here's some movies of the duck pond. Sometimes she tries to catch the ducks, and sometimes she pushes them away. I guess she know which ducks she wants!

2 comments:
Ha I love the picture of cookie trailing behind her. Especially Cookie's poofy tail.
I'm crying to! That was always fun times. Atleast we didn't confuse the old ladies with our polygamist ways this year. HAHAHAHA!!! Aw, your little lady is cute!
Post a Comment