For the past 3 months or so, I have been an organizing machine. I want to have everthing ready to go before we move, which is looking like it's going to happen in May. At least, that's what it's looking like right now, but seeing as it has changed 3 times already... :-)
Yesterday I took the Christmas tree down, and steam cleaned the carpet on that side of the room. Then I rearranged Raina's play area like this:
Muuuch better! It makes that area cosy like a little room. Also, I was able to fit the play kitchen in there too, so that opens a space on the other side of the living room. Raina likes that she can jump off the couch into the ball pool!
This morning Raina and I worked on her room. Her clothes were in a plastic dresser, but since I was able to pack away all her baby stuff that was under the changing table, I put her clothes in baskets (mismatched, because the matching ones didn't fit!) I have to fix the bottom shelf though. Now she has more floor space with that plastic dresser out of there.
And we organized all of her books. I heard that the number of books owned as a child corresponds to the level of education they will complete later in life. If this is true, Raina will have 12 PhDs.
I organized my books too :-) Daddy's books are another story. No picture there!
Now we just need to finish Raina's room because Auntie Heather will be here Sunday night!

1 comment:
Hehe Raina's bookshelf looks like mine. Probably good I have a Nook now so I don't end up with 50 billion books
Post a Comment