Raina has recently got into non-fiction books! Before we took the train for Thanksgiving, we checked out some train books from the library. She loved them, and since then we have gotten books about snowplows, veternarians, horses, Stonehenge, airplanes, rabbits, and more. On the way back from the train station, Raina saw the library and said "books!" I told her we could come back later for some books and she specified "dog book!" hehe. She must have been very interested in Magic and wanted to learn more about dogs! She treated Magic as a person, giving her not only food but craft supplies too. She says "Here you go dog!" We got our dog book yesterday!
Today Raina had her first haircut. She did very well. She wanted to sit on my lap, so I couldn't get the best of pictures. She sat still (for the most part) but would occasionally turn her head suddenly, so the lady had a hard time getting her bangs straight without making them too short. She actually trimmed them a bit more after these pictures because they were crooked. She got a lollypop and a first haircut certificate! The lady didn't even charge us.
Before, looking a little uncertain:
(she asked me if it would hurt!)
Trimming her bangs...
After!
Isn't she cute??
As for my brain...You might remember how I left my cell phone in London. Silly me. It's only gotten worse though! When we went to NY for Thanksgiving, I left my cell phone charger at home and had to buy a new one once I got there. THEN, I left my camera's memory card in Mom's computer! She mailed it, so hopefully it will arrive soon and I can post pictures from our trip! If you see my brain, please return it via overnight delivery. I need it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment