We spent most of Christmas Eve baking and getting ready for our dinner the next day. We went to church in the afternoon, where Raina declared "I wanna sing!" while we were waiting for it to start. She did sing too! The kids got to sit on the altar while the priest asked them questions about the Christmas story. He made a joke about there being no room in the inn, just like in Minot because of the oil boom :-) I sat up there with Raina and whispered to her about what he was saying, and Raina kept saying "baby Jesus, baby Jesus!".
We went home and had homemade pizza for dinner, and then made a gingerbread house.
Hello, sugar!
Raina wanted to give Santa cookies and an orange. She carried it so carefully to the coffee table, where she would take all her meals if I let her.
Before heading up to bed, Raina checked her stocking to make sure it was empty.
I made photo gift tags so Raina could tell which gifts were hers. Most of them were :-)
I got a Cricut machine, which cuts paper die cuts for scrapbooking.
I made Pat a set of plush Angry Birds, from a silly game we have on our phones. He thought they were funny, and Raina likes playing with them too.
She got Sound Bingo, where you listen to different sounds on a CD and then mark them on your board.
The Angry Birds:
One of Raina's favorite toys is a drink & wet doll that comes with a bottle and a potty. A little subliminal message from Mom & Dad!
Raina got a personalized video message from Santa. You have to click here to see it!
http://www.portablenorthpole.tv/watch/DJX76PWB_zan7FMEqjVwNg
She watched it about 50 times!

1 comment:
That's an adorable video for her to watch. What a cute idea. :-) interesting things you made for Patrick.
Post a Comment