Wednesday, March 17, 2010

A practice egg hunt...or four

It was 40 degrees yesterday, so while Raina was taking a nap I hid some eggs for her in the driveway. We will have quite a bit of snow, although it is melting. After lunch, we went outside. She found an egg right away, and I told her to put it in the basket. She caught on quick, and found all 12 eggs without help. She kept looking for more, so I ran around and hid them again. After our egg hunt, we went out to run errands, and of course Raina wanted to keep her basket with her in the car. Making a face...
When we got home, I left her in the car while I hid them yet again in the driveway. Last ngiht I hid them in the living room, so when she wakes up this morning, she'll have something fun to do :-)

No comments: