Friday, March 26, 2010

Potty pictures

You may be wondering why Raina has stopped wearing pants.  She has been "potty learning" when we are home during the day.  She wears training pants (some waterproof, some not), and has had a bunch of accidents of course, but she is getting the idea.  She went on the big potty today for the first time.

Here she is on her little potty.  I thought putting it in the living room would make it more accessable, but she wants to get on and off it a million times a day and can't do her own clothes, so I moved it back to the bathroom.  This is breakfast on the potty!

"Please, Mama.  No pictures while I'm in my underwear."

Here are some little training pants I sewed her.  They have a waterproof layer inside, so she can wear them out once she gets that good :-)

No comments: