Wednesday, March 17, 2010
Poltergeist baby
This is a story from about a month ago, but it's still funny. I always check on Raina before I go to bed. Once she threw up and then fell back asleep, so I feel my actions are justified. I turn on the hallway light and go in her room in the dark, with just a little light from the hall. On this night, I crept in and she was sitting up...but she didn't move when she saw me. It was dark so I couldn't tell if her eyes were open. I moved forward and put my face really close to hers and saw her eyes were closed...then they popped open wide and stared at me! She didn't move, she just sat there staring at me in the dark with big eyes and no expression. I was freaked out, so I got out of there fast and told Pat he had to check on her for the next few nights! She must have fallen asleep sitting up and opened her eyes out of reflex, but was still asleep. Creepy! Pat called her Poltergeist baby.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
haha... you're afraid of your own kid! That would probably freak me out to...
Post a Comment