She also does a pose called "toes to the nose" when she hears the words. She sits on the floor and leans forward touching her nose and toes together.
Friday, January 22, 2010
Itsy Bitsy Yoga
Every now and then Raina and I do some baby yoga from our book, Itsy Bitsy Yoga. There are different poses and moves for each age level, and as they grow they do more motions by themselves and less where you move them around. A few days ago I taught Raina "downward dog" and today I got a picture of it! She does it when I say the words or, like today, she just did it on her own! 
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
can't stand the cuteness!
cute butt! Just like when she was sitting at the piano. Soooo cute!
You could teach itsy bitsy yoga classes!! Could you imagine all the little bums in the air :-)
Post a Comment