Ready to go!
She loved it, and she did great! 
The train was pulled by a tractor

She liked crawling around the big pumpkins



Raina drove a rusty tractor

she really liked driving!

She rode in a wooden canoe, but didn't want to go in the teepee

There were lots of hay bales to climb on, and tunnels through them. There was even a slide from the top of the bales!

We wandered around a corn field
We had pumpkin pie and pumpkin cookies for a snack
Raina chose this little pumpkin to take home. We also got a big one to carve, a few different kinds of squash, and some indian corn.
The train was pulled by a tractor
She liked crawling around the big pumpkins
Raina drove a rusty tractor
she really liked driving!
She rode in a wooden canoe, but didn't want to go in the teepee
There were lots of hay bales to climb on, and tunnels through them. There was even a slide from the top of the bales!
We wandered around a corn field
Why the strange title? When we were checking out, I forgot I had a butternut squash hidden in the sunshade of the stroller, since the rest of the stroller was full. Fortunately, I remembered and did pay for it :-)

3 comments:
Are you going to let Raina help clean out the pumpkin? My friend's kid loves playing with the insides.
definitely!
Cute pictures. I love her little dimples!
Post a Comment