is she dancing to the music in her head or just performing for the camera
She's dancing to the music in her head! She was doing it before I got the camera out. She does it a lot, actually!
she does do that a lot. I laughed so hard when I saw that video my eye's were watering. I watched it twice, teary eyed both times!!!
You're so good getting your pictures up already! We had a great time with you. We should do it again! And again, the kids love Raina videos!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
is she dancing to the music in her head or just performing for the camera
She's dancing to the music in her head! She was doing it before I got the camera out. She does it a lot, actually!
she does do that a lot. I laughed so hard when I saw that video my eye's were watering. I watched it twice, teary eyed both times!!!
You're so good getting your pictures up already! We had a great time with you. We should do it again! And again, the kids love Raina videos!
Post a Comment