Monday, June 22, 2009

Little chomper

Raina's tooth count is up to 5, and one more than I can see! She has the 2 bottom middle teeth, and three in a row on top, and I can see and feel the 4th one, but it's not through her gums yet. She is such a good sport! Gramma Donna held her upside down to take this picture. It looks like there's a big space between her front teeth, but it's smaller than it looks in the picture. The tooth on the far left of the picture is the one that's not through the gums yet. You can see a light white mark where it's coming.
We will be back in Minot tomorrow, so I will have lots of new updates to add including Raina's 1st M&M cookie and 1st cupcake, a trip to the beach, Niagara Falls, Relay for Life, and more! We have been very busy, but are looking forward to getting back on a routine and getting my Etsy shop up and running. I already have my first order for a cloth swim diaper and I haven't even finished making them yet!

No comments: