Thursday, September 8, 2011

Raina's 3rd Birthday


I didn't get many pictures of Raina's birthday, but I did take make a movie. Coming soon!

Here's her birthday fun!

- I surprised Raina by answering "ok" to her request for mac and cheese for breakfast. ("no, mommy! mac and cheese not for breakfast!!)

- She got a new dress with a big #3 on it

- She went to school, and had a special birthday ceremony and got to bring a snack

- When we got home at lunch timne, Raina found her dollhouse that I made from an old bookcase.



 (they're looking at the painting she says, they are not in time-out!)


After naptime, she opened presents...there were a lot!  Then we got ready for her party. 

She had a few friends over (our neighbors plus a few people that Pat knew from when he was down here last summer, and a few people who moved from Minot too).

We just ate pizza, swam, had cake, and the little people had more pizza.  Swimming really burns calories!


What a big girl and good helper I have!


2 comments:

Unknown said...

that last pic is AWESOME

grammyapple said...

Nice table wiping technique. Maybe I should try doing it that way.