She is also learning her colors and shapes. She knows black, red, orange and purple for colors, and circles, hearts, stars and moons for shapes. I have a book that is a little game for matching colors, where you stick your fingers through the hole to make a match. She loves it, and keeps asking for More Colors! Today we practiced using scissors. She has used them once before. I have to put her fingers in the holes and open them up, but she can hold the paper and close the scissors. She is going through a serious learning spurt (like a growth spurt? Or is there a better phrase?) She is starting to recognize letters to. She points out Os everywhere, and points out other letters too, but calls them all A. I'm just impressed that she knows what letters are :-)
2 more days to the big trip! We are both very excited!


2 comments:
will definitely find a time to bring her to the Discovery reading place across the street!
Glad she's very into learning. Have fun in England.
Post a Comment