Thursday, April 14, 2011

"I'm missing a leg!"

Here's a funny Raina story for you.


A few nights ago, I heard Raina moaning in the middle of the night.

thud, thud, thud (Raina walking across the floor)

THUD! (falling down)

shh, shh, shh (crawling)

rattle (standing at the gate in her doorway)

"MOMMY!"

I went to see what was the matter, and as soon as I got to her, she fell down. 

I stood her back up, but she was wobbly and could barely stand.

As I picked her up she shouted, in a horrified voice, "I'M MISSING A LEG!"

It turns out her leg was asleep, and she thought it was gone! hehehe.  I rocked her in the rocking chair and rubbed her leg, and after the feeling came back, she went right back to sleep.

I was awake though, since every time I thought about what she said, I started laughing! :-)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

hahahahaa now I'm gonna laugh every time I think about that