After dinner, we sang Happy Birthday and Raina dug into the cake. It was from an EZ bake mix, so it was not that great. We'll have to try some mini from scratch recipes. We did make peanut butter cookies from scratch in it today and they were pretty good.
Coming at me with a hug!
Raina's decorating job.
She wanted a picture of the candle. She blew it out herself, first try :-)
I sing the ABCs and Happy Birthday to Raina every night while I brush her teeth. It helped her hold still when she didn't like her teeth brushed. Now she doesn't mind, but she still demands her songs. She sings along too, which is hilarious because I am still brushing her teeth at the time. I have to get a video of this!

1 comment:
Better buy a supply of light bulbs to use with the oven. They will soon be obsolete.
Post a Comment