Friday, May 22, 2009
She's cool
I got Raina some baby sunglasses since we have been spending a lot of time outside. Surprisingly, she leaves them on most of the time. Here are some pictures from yesterday and today. So cute I had to share!

I love this picture! Those are the pants I sewed a few weeks ago from a ladies long sleeve shirt, and I found the t-shirt at Target. It matches perfectly!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
looks like she's growing into the pants
I love her baby sunglasses. Where did you find them? She's a cutie!!
They're from Target, too :-) I got her some clothes from a thrift shop the other day and when I got home I realized they were all Target's brand too!
Isn't she fashionable! My Raina girl is getting sooo big (& getting more hair too). I can't wait to squeeze her again!!
Post a Comment