
We opened presents upstairs in the computer room so Pat could watch on the webcam. Raina got a lot of musical toys and books, and also some DVDs, CDs, and stuffed animals. Here are a few pictures with some of her new toys.
Raina says: Auntie Jenny, this monkey is very interesting. I am still trying to figure it out!
Raina says: Auntie Jenny, this monkey is very interesting. I am still trying to figure it out!

We went to Denay's for dinner. She went all out (like always) with ham, turkey, and all the fixin's and a delicious apple pie. After dinner, we compared Denay's little guy with Raina since they are about the same age. She is heavier, but he is taller! Denay bought them matching blue and pink glo-worms for Christmas. That's fitting, because when the babies are together I refer to them as the pink one and the blue one :-)

Good night! Christmas is tiring, and we need to rest up because Gramma Donna is coming tomorrow!


1 comment:
the kids love the picture of you and raina in your santa hats
Post a Comment